Autoglym Leather Clean and Protect Complete KitAutoglym Leather Clean and Protect Kit
Automotive leather is a hard wearing, yet comfortable material. To ensure it remains healthy and supple it must be cared for regularly.
Leather care is simple, step 1 is to clean, step 2 is to protect. The Autoglym leather range has been developed with leading automotive brands to clean and protect without discolouring or affecting the natural matt finish.
This comprehensive 2 stage kit contains everything that you need:
- 500ml Leather Cleaner
- 500ml Leather Care Balm
- 1 x Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry
- 1 x Perfect Polish Applicator
1. Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
2. Apply Leather Cleaner and rub a hidden area with a soft cloth to ensure colour fastness. Provided there is no colour transfer, continue to clean, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
3. After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry or a clean cloth. Rinse the cloth frequently in a large bucket of water. Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish.
4. Apply Leather Care Balm to a foam applicator or soft cotton cloth. Gently massage into the surface of the leather and continue until the balm is absorbed.
5. Allow a few minutes for absorption to take place then buff with a Hi-Tech Interior Microfibre or a clean cotton cloth.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.