Detail Guardz Turbine Dirt Lock - Wash Bucket Insert
- Powered by the pulse of your hand
- Jet turbine design speeds up debris, rushing it to the bottom of the pail
- Venturi funnels further speed up & blast debris to the bottom of the pail
- Flexible tabs allow flexibility for the perfect fit to nearly any size bucket
- Fresh water return troughs allow only clean water to pass above
- Chemical & crush resistant
- Automatically cleans your wash mitt and tools when you dunk in the bucket
- Rinse & re-use
Our patented design utilizes the motion of your hand to engage the DirtLock's turbine induction system. Once you pulse your hand in the bucket, the water is dramatically sped up by the shape of the jet turbine. The Dirt is then forced through hundreds of tapered Venturi funnels and is further sped up, blasting debris to the bottom of the bucket and out of harms way. Only fresh, clean water returns up the side of the dirt-lock through the fresh water troughs. Any small particles that made it through the openings hit the tumbler system and are pushed back down to the bottom of the pail. In short, every time you pump your hand in the bucket the water is automatically filtered and cleaned by the DirtLock.
ONE DirtLock will filter your wash water like you've never seen before. Protect your car and eliminate the main cause of swirl marks on your paintwork!
The Dirt Lock is intended to fit the standard US 5 Gallon Bucket with an internal base diameter of between 265 - 270mm. The Dirt Lock is now supplied with rubber feet tabs which help extend fitment size.