Pinnacle Glass Coat Window Sealant - 473ml
Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant with Rain Repellent seals glass to create an invisible shield that repels water, snow, sleet, hail, dirt, bugs, tree sap, dust and all air-borne contaminants!
Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant with Rain Repellent is an easy to use advanced glass coating. It fills in all the microscopic pits, pores and other surface imperfections invisible to the un-aided eye. This creates a more perfectly smooth and hydrophobic surface, increasing your visibility and safety on the road.
Once applied, the surface tension created by Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant repels water like no other. You can apply it to all exterior glass including side mirrors.
Those who frequently travel or live in areas where it rains regularly should apply Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant with Rain Repellent monthly. Those who drive less frequently or live in drier climates should apply Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant with Rain Repellent every 3-6 months.
- Work on a cool surface in the shade
- Glass should be clean, dry and free from any road film or other oily substances.
- Apply some Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant directly onto your applicator pad and then spread and thoroughly work over a section of glass using a circular overlapping motion.
- Allow the coating to dry 10 to 15 minutes. Softly wipe any excess product off using a clean, microfiber towel.
- For best results, apply two coats to ensure uniform coverage.
Size: 473ml (16oz)
Product Code: PIN-820